Would you like to become part of a passionate team that is changing the face of community banking, one customer at a time? If so, consider working with us! Take a look at the Community page to see our involvement with the local community. We seek to provide our team of employees with a challenging and exciting work environment that fosters relationships, growth, and career development.
We offer team members:
- A fun and family friendly place to work…
- Wide array of benefits offered to full time employees include:
- Medical, Dental
- Bank paid life insurance
- 401(k) employer match
- Employer contribution to employee H.S.A
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- Ongoing professional development:
- Access to free online training
- Opportunities for promotions
- Educational assistance
- Networking, etc.
- The satisfaction of helping our customers on a daily basis.
- A culture that supports wellness of all forms.
- Competitive pay.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Part-time Teller: Baudette, Minn.
The Teller is responsible for handling customer transactions. This will include taking deposits, withdrawals, and transfers. Support customers with maintenance questions concerning their accounts to include balance inquiries, statement requests, address changes, check orders and the like.
This job requires skills needed in an office environment. A high school diploma is required. Previous work-related experience is a plus, but we are willing to train and invest in our employees. Occasional Saturday work is required. Come join our great team!
To be considered for this position, mail or e-mail your application to: Jill Amundson at Border State Bank, P.O. Box 1089, Baudette, MN 56623. E-mail Jill.email@example.com.
Border State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.