Would you like to become part of a passionate team that is changing the face of community banking, one customer at a time? If so, consider working with us! Take a look at the Community page to see our involvement with the local community. We seek to provide our team of employees with a challenging and exciting work environment that fosters relationships, growth, and career development.
We offer team members:
- a fun place to work and develop relationships
- the satisfaction of helping our customers on a daily basis
- ongoing professional development (access to free online training, opportunities for promotions, educational assistance, networking, etc.)
- discounts on certain financial products
- a culture that supports wellness of all forms
- full benefits for full-time employees (medical, dental and life insurance, HSA, 401K, vacation, and more)
- bank paid life insurance
- time off for nationally recognized holidays
- competitive pay
Four year degree in Marketing or significant related business experience. In this position, responsibilities are to improve bank marketing & sales image and performance through managing the marketing efforts of the bank. The Marketing Director manages all bank marketing and advertising initiatives. This will include various media contracts, developing a budget and establishing an annual marketing calendar. This person will be responsible for product development and enhancement. This may include product analysis, competitive analysis and product training.
Send a resume or contact our Director of Human Resources, Jill Amundson at firstname.lastname@example.org.