Would you like to become part of a passionate team that is changing the face of community banking, one customer at a time? If so, consider working with us! Take a look at the Community page to see our involvement with the local community. We seek to provide our team of employees with a challenging and exciting work environment that fosters relationships, growth, and career development.
We offer team members:
- a fun place to work and develop relationships
- the satisfaction of helping our customers on a daily basis
- ongoing professional development (access to free online training, opportunities for promotions, educational assistance, networking, etc.)
- discounts on certain financial products
- a culture that supports wellness of all forms
- full benefits for full-time employees (medical, dental and life insurance, HSA, 401K, vacation, and more)
- bank paid life insurance
- time off for nationally recognized holidays
- competitive pay
Full Time Teller
We are looking for a personable and energetic team member to fill a Teller position at our Middle River bank.
This job requires skills needed in a typical office environment. A high school diploma is required and related work experience in customer service is a plus. Occasional Saturday work required. We are also willing to train. Come join our great team and a family friendly organization!
Applications welcome until July 21st and can be mailed, or e-mailed to: Jill Amundson at Border State Bank, P.O. Box 1089, Baudette, MN 56623. E-mail Jill.firstname.lastname@example.org
Border State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V