Would you like to become part of a passionate team that is changing the face of community banking, one customer at a time? If so, consider working with us! Take a look at the Community page to see our involvement with the local community. We seek to provide our team of employees with a challenging and exciting work environment that fosters relationships, growth, and career development.
- A fun and family friendly place to work…
- Wide array of benefits offered to full time employees include:
- Medical, Dental
- Bank paid life insurance
- 401(k) employer match
- Employer contribution to employee H.S.A
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- Ongoing professional development:
- Access to free online training
- Opportunities for promotions
- Educational assistance
- Networking, etc.
- The satisfaction of helping our customers on a daily basis.
- A culture that supports wellness of all forms.
- Competitive pay.
Candidate must have demonstrated ability in successfully managing a loan portfolio of varying size and complexity. A bachelor’s degree is preferred. This position is based in our Coon Rapids bank.