If your company is looking to fund equipment purchases, expansions, ownership changes or for financing permanent working capitol, we offer fixed and variable rate loans with a range of terms to fit your business needs.
Commercial Real Estate and Construction Loans
Whether you are financing, expanding, relocating or initially buying business real property, our wide range of commercial real estate loan options are available for:
- Acquisition and development
- Single family and multi family development.
- Interim construction loans.
- Construction loans with long term financing.
- Purchase loans for commercial buildings.
- Refinancing of commercial buildings.
Lines of Credit
If your business needs an adjustable credit limit to help with seasonal fluctuations, a line of credit may be what you need. Our Line of Credit can help your business operate smoothly ensuring funds are readily available whenever you need them.
Small Business Loans
Our experienced lenders can help you obtain financing through a variety of programs available to assist new and growing businesses. Such as:
- Small Business Administration Loans & Lines of Credit
"As a certified SBA lender, Border State Bank has the experience you need to guide you through the application process. SBA Loans are a wonderful financing option for business that might not otherwise qualify for traditional commercial loans. SBA loans offer flexible terms and competitive rates, plus they're partially guaranteed by the U.S. Small Business Administration."
- SBA Express loan
- Offers term loans and lines of credit up to $150,000.
- No Business Plan required for most businesses.
- Quick process.
- SBA 504 Loan Program
- Provides long-term, fixed-rated financing for major assets such as owner-occupied land, buildings, machinery or capital equipment. Offers financing on total projects up to $5 million (combination of bank, SBA and borrower funds).
- Low fixed-rate loans with terms up to 20 years
Other Partner Agencies
Border State Bank works with a number of agencies to create workable financing packages for small businesses such as:
- Northwest Minnesota Foundation
- Headwaters Regional Development Commission
- The Small Business Development Center
- Minnesota Business Finance
Farm Operating Loan
From feeder livestock to seed, fuel and rental fees, a Border State Farm Operating Loan can help you with your day-to-day operating expenses. Enjoy the convenience of a revolving line of credit, along with the protection of an overdraft limit.
Farm Term Loan
Whether your farm is growing or you want to upgrade your equipment, a Border State Farm Term Loan could be right for you. We can lend you the money you need to make the capital improvements you want with flexible repayment terms
Farm Mortgage Loan
Ready to make a major investment? Use a Border State Bank Farm Mortgage Loan to buy new land and buildings or perform major renovations to meet your business borrowing needs.
Partner loans with Farm Programs
- Agriculture Best Management Practices (BMP) Loan Program
This water quality program provides low interest financing to farmers, rural landowners, and agriculture supply businesses to encourage agricultural best management practices that prevent or reduce runoff from feedlots and farm fields and other pollution problems identified by the county in local water plans.
- Farm Service Agency
Border State Bank participates with the Farm Services Agency to provide guaranteed loans to producers. FSA loans are often provided to beginning farmers who cannot qualify for conventional loans because they have insufficient financial resources. FSA loans can be used to purchase land, livestock, equipment, feed, seed, and supplies.