Our Switch Kit makes it convenient to switch your current bank account to your new account at Border State Bank. The letters and forms you need to make a seamless transition to your new account are provided right here. All you have to do is print and mail the letters to the appropriate companies and/or individuals.
Switch to BSB in four easy steps!
Notify your current bank that you are closing your account. Use our "Close My Account" letter.
- Open an account at Border State Bank. You can apply for an account by visiting the branch nearest you.
- Stop using your old account. Allow up to 10 days for checks to clear your old account.
- Use our hand organizer to track the auto-payments and direct deposits you are switching.
- Print as many Auto Payment and Direct Deposit forms as you need.
Now, just sign and mail your letters and enjoy your new account!
Switch Kit Forms:
Important reminders when switching your accounts:
- Enclose a voided check or deposit slip from your new account when setting up a new direct deposit for verification purposes.
- Make sure you have enough funds in your account to cover any pending automatic payments.
- Destroy any unused checks, deposit slips, ATM or check cards.
All Switch Kit documents are in Adobe Acrobat format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, click here.