Our Switch Kit makes it convenient to switch your current bank account to your new account at Border State Bank. The letters and forms you need to make a seamless transition to your new account are provided right here. All you have to do is print and mail the letters to the appropriate companies and/or individuals.
Switch to BSB in four easy steps!
- Open an account at Border State Bank. You can apply for an account by visiting the branch nearest you.
- Stop using your old account. Allow up to 10 days for checks to clear your old account.
- Use our handy organizer to track the auto-payments and direct deposits you are switching.
- Print as many Auto Payment and Direct Deposit forms as you need.
Notify your current bank that you are closing your account. Use our "Close My Account" letter.
Now, just sign and mail your letters and enjoy your new account!
Switch Kit Forms:
- Personal Account Information
- Automatic Payments Letter
- Direct Deposit Letter
- Close My Account Letter
Important reminders when switching your accounts:
- Enclose a voided check or deposit slip from your new account when setting up a new direct deposit for verification purposes.
- Make sure you have enough funds in your account to cover any pending automatic payments.
- Destroy any unused checks, deposit slips, ATM or check cards.
All Switch Kit documents are in Adobe Acrobat format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, click here.